The Baylor News Digest is an email communication to all faculty, staff and students.
The Digest email is the University's designated method of emailing campus and is designed to reduce email fatigue. It is sent each Wednesday and includes events and announcements in these sections:
- Baylor News Digital Feature (as needed)
- Conference & Lectures
- Arts & Exhibits
- Other Events
- Campus Highlights
Items in the Digest provide concise headlines and short descriptions with links for more information. To facilitate formatting and sending, and to comply with accessibility and copyright requirements, the Digest does not support submitted graphics or photos.
Faculty and staff members requests for Digest items will include:
- a succinct description (280 character limited),
- link for more information,
- categorization (Academic Conferences & Lectures, Arts & Exhibits, Other Events, Announcements),
- requested send date (an upcoming Wednesday)
- last possible send date (the last day you would like this to send),
- contact information for the submitter
Please note, the selection, final wording and timing for inclusion in the Digest is at the discretion of University Marketing and Communications. If a request will not be included in the Digest, Marketing and Communications will notify the requester.
Submit a Baylor News Digest Item
Do you have an item for inclusion in the Baylor News Digest?
Do you have questions about the Baylor News Digest?
Mass Email Guidelines
Mass emails must follow Baylor's mass email guidelines and procedures. Learn more about Baylor's guidelines for sending mass emails.